Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thing 21


Podcasts -


This was interesting and I can see how it would be a useful tool for communication. I went to LibVibe, which was previously under my radar screen, and listened to a podcast about the "mudflap" promotion that Wyoming libraries are using. We had discussed this at a Marketing Committee meeting, so it was interesting to hear what an administrator in their system had to say (basically, that it was meeting with mixed reviews, but was successfully reaching an audience who previously didn't think of the library that was relevant to them).


Yet again, technology is not my friend! I tried to upload the podcast, but when I tried logging in, it wouldn't accept my password. So I tried registering, but it said that account was already established. Unless there is someone out there with the exact same e-mail address and password as me, I can't figure out why I am not successful at logging in.

No comments: